*Slammed Thread* (56k)

all.i.see

Reaction score
2mza6ar.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: That front end... :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Last edited:

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never understood why people with such nice cars wash them at places like that. Just ruins the paint

i agree with you Eric. if they are knowledgeable enough to get that flush look with their wheels, why can't they do a little research on proper wash techniques.

kn0x47

Reaction score
I had to take a friend's car to one of those before detailing it. Took me half the day just to get all the soap off and there was still dirt left on the car

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
i agree with you Eric. if they are knowledgeable enough to get that flush look with their wheels, why can't they do a little research on proper wash techniques.

I had to take a friend's car to one of those before detailing it. Took me half the day just to get all the soap off and there was still dirt left on the car

what..? can't say I've ever thought of looking into this kinda stuff. I'm curious now, you have any specific sites you like for that kinda info lemmy?

Back