FS: ★ CROWER RODS/CP PISTONS Russianred's Turbo & Performance Parts Thread|Updated: 7/3 ★

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: ★ CROWER RODS/CP PISTONS Russianred's Turbo & Performance Parts Thread|Updated: 7

Please do your research, there's plenty of information about the conversion on the forum. Good luck! :party52:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Re: ★ CROWER RODS/CP PISTONS Russianred's Turbo & Performance Parts Thread|Updated: 7

have you tried posting the stuff in the facebook groups, nikita? lots of dreamers in there, maybe you'll have better luck :lawl:

lmayoral2191

Reaction score

Interested in the intake, what's your price on that?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Interested in the intake, what's your price on that?

When you say intake, do you mean you want to buy the intake manifold? If so - do you want the runners, plenum, throttle body, or all 3 pieces? Please let me know and confirm, this way I can coordinate. Thanks!

lmayoral2191

Reaction score

I would like the entire intake manifold without injectors and sensors.

lmayoral2191

Reaction score

Also how did you get your hands on crower rods? I've tried looking for them and no luck.. My google game isn't strong lol

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

I would like the entire intake manifold without injectors and sensors.

Sounds good, I'll PM you.

Also how did you get your hands on crower rods? I've tried looking for them and no luck.. My google game isn't strong lol

It took a lot of patience, follow-up and persistence. You can buy mine.. Or they can be bought for an exorbitant full price at: http://www.raceeng.com/c-3521-f23a-connecting-rods.aspx.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I actually found these a better part of a decade ago and snatched up them quickly and held on to them until I sold them to Russian

Back