Clean and simple 99 accord ex

phi1542

Reaction score
Mocha would look good with those white wheels... Damn that's nice. Makes me want to get rid of my TL wheels and get some nice wheels too :( I really like white wheels. White on my black car I think would look dope

Dude that sucks.... Playin with your heart lol I would be so disappointed waiting for it then getting the wrong one

What code you got? I feel you though. I was stuck with my cat code and egr code for like a year.... Didn't fix it till like 2 weeks ago. Replaced cat, 02 sensors and egr valve. Didn't do crap until I took off the valve cover and cleaned the egr from the inside. That thing was clogged shut. I couldn't even stick a screw driver through it. Took a lot of money to fix it along the way. If you plan on keeping the car I'd say to fix it cuz it could lead to more problems down the road even if it may be minor later. Plus the CEL will always be there so you never know when new codes pop up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

mcruzado10

Reaction score
Yea true I'm def gonna fix it bc I have no choice lol I need this thing to last lol. At first I had the vtec solenoid code and the crank position sensor. I was told it might be coming up bc I was low on oil so I changed the oil etc and used seafoam and it went away but then the code for the distributor came up so I got that changed and now the lights on again. Idk honestly I've been thinking of just doing a swap for the same motor depending on what the code is this time. My friend told me if its the crank sensor again I might just buy the motor bc to replace that sensor it requires taking the head off etc and for that much work might as well just replace it but again idk. I'll take it to autozone again tomorrow and see what comes up. It def sucks with the coils but luckily they resolved it quickly and sent the coils out already lol. But I agree white with black would look dope def look into that. I got white bc it popped so much and I didn't wanna go too crazy with the color like real or something although on the right car that looks dope too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phi1542

Reaction score
Yea true I'm def gonna fix it bc I have no choice lol I need this thing to last lol. At first I had the vtec solenoid code and the crank position sensor. I was told it might be coming up bc I was low on oil so I changed the oil etc and used seafoam and it went away but then the code for the distributor came up so I got that changed and now the lights on again. Idk honestly I've been thinking of just doing a swap for the same motor depending on what the code is this time. My friend told me if its the crank sensor again I might just buy the motor bc to replace that sensor it requires taking the head off etc and for that much work might as well just replace it but again idk. I'll take it to autozone again tomorrow and see what comes up. It def sucks with the coils but luckily they resolved it quickly and sent the coils out already lol. But I agree white with black would look dope def look into that. I got white bc it popped so much and I didn't wanna go too crazy with the color like real or something although on the right car that looks dope too.

if you are replacing the motor might as well do a nice swap tbh imo lol

thats good! when are they coming in now?

I've looked into it a while back and I have new coils now that allow me to go slammed but I'm debating if i should or not. It is a big hassle lol i've been there but idk if i want to go back. I am currently at maxed high setting so basically same as when I had the teins.... I want to slam it :( for now I am sticking with TL wheels and spacers but I might upgrade wheels and get a camber kit for stance later on. We shall see haha

Last edited:

mcruzado10

Reaction score
I'm trying to keep the mod bug at a minimum as my wife and I are contemplating a move to Florida since the college she wants to attend is there but it's just so hard lol. I'm prob gonna get some 15mm spacers to get a nice flush look and I love the falken ziex tires I got on although idk if 205/40 is too small but I'll make it work lol. Idw slam too much since jersey road sucks but a move to Florida would def change that lol. I was considering an f20b or h22 swap honestly but again I'm fighting the bug. As for the coils they're set to arrive on Friday and ill be returning the springs tomorrow to get them outta my sight lol

phi1542

Reaction score
for a swap its just if you have to do it anyway you might as well lol like if your headers broke you might as well upgrade it haha but i feel it! its very hard lol

nice lol good luck!

mcruzado10

Reaction score
Well it's the same cel code again Code P1381 CMP Sensor A Intermittent Interruption. I checked the wires to make sure they were all firmly in place and reset the light do we'll wait and see. In the meantime here's an engine shot
39f9fc87e9faf6a88ee215c7885ad57d.jpg

mcruzado10

Reaction score
So quick ? for everyone. My brother in law is getting an Evo and selling his 92 prelude with an h22 swap for $1500. Now all I want is the motor and from what I read from caliaccords build thread doing a 5 speed swap would be quite costly. I offered him $500 dk if he'll take it lol but anyway what do u guys think about buying this and a potential swap?

mcruzado10

Reaction score
On another note coilovers finally arrived
b2676c0a1a36399e50f8a246addcd1ee.jpg
16c3410451065f986ef3bf89b5081c22.jpg
8db0e0dc9b3826e8d9508cba72b66582.jpg

mcruzado10

Reaction score
Well got all new tires for winter and discovered I needed new upper control arms. So that's next on the list. I was hoping to get the covers for the coilovers that I saw in a thread here so I can put them on during winter but can't seem to get in touch with the guy. If anyone could help me out that'd be great lol. If not I'm unsure if I wanna put the coilovers on bc I don't want them to get rusted out during winter

Back