Need Some help part finding

mste410

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here ive had my 6ga coupe for about three years now and ive finally decided to start moddifying it and need help pointiong me in the right direction to fog lights, rear window visor, and lips. im trying to do this as affordable as possible

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here ive had my 6ga coupe for about three years now and ive finally decided to start moddifying it and need help pointiong me in the right direction to fog lights, rear window visor, and lips. im trying to do this as affordable as possible
Hey man! Welcome to the site. There are many, many threads dedicated to the mods you listed. Hit up that search function and you'll see what I mean. You can do Inspire dogs, civic fogs, OEM fogs, etc. Start searching and pick your poison. Have fun! ;)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

james'99

Reaction score
An aftermarket replica to the OEM fog lights is available as an entire kit at http://www.autolightsbulbs.com/

It's a pretty good kit.

For the other things you are looking for, I recommend visiting the member's ride section to get a feel for what you actually like.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. Check out the product review section too, covers everything you're looking for and includes where people bought from as well as prices.

Just remember, buying quality parts the first time is better than buying cheap parts that you end up replacing. :)

Back