New to 6g

whitederic

Reaction score
Welcome!!! Love the wagons but I have never seen one down here in Texas.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

604ACCORD

Reaction score
That is sick!!!! Never seen one before, does it have a FB or H in it? Where abouts are you located I see Vancouver I'm in new west

Sino

Reaction score
Ooh that's beautiful. Canada's importing laws seem much more relaxed than in the states lol. Welcome!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sweet, what are your plans for it? Make a thread for this thing and post more photos. :)

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
Welcome Brother.

Wagon, far out man! Is that an optional OEM underspoiler kit on it?

threesixtwofive

Reaction score
That is sick!!!! Never seen one before, does it have a FB or H in it? Where abouts are you located I see Vancouver I'm in new west

Thanks man. It has an f23a1, basically higher compression, longer stroke etc. Only manufactured in Japan

Ooh that's beautiful. Canada's importing laws seem much more relaxed than in the states lol. Welcome!

Much more. 15 years to the month. Cheers

Sweet, what are your plans for it? Make a thread for this thing and post more photos. :)

My plans are to get it registered. So far it passed inspection with the highest of honours except for the non-dot/sae cert headlights. Just want to drive it!

Welcome Brother.

Wagon, far out man! Is that an optional OEM underspoiler kit on it?

I believe it came stock in Japan in 1999. This model is the Accord Wagon Vi which is our equivalent of dx, so basically lowest trim.

What blows my mind is you can get these cars 4wd/5speed!!!!! Ultimate winter fuel efficient rally mobile!

Sino

Reaction score
What's the story with the headlights, what do they require? It's because it's right hand drive?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back