DBO867's 1998 Accord LX 5spd

DBO867

Reaction score
Man, the car looks great man. Crazy how far it has come since your wreck. If I ever need something wrapped, Ill be sure to hit you up.lol. Btw, I know where that spot is from the first picture.lol. My brother goes to UCR and I stop there to get Boba and shrimp once in a while. :lawl:

Haha thanks bro, it definitely has gone a long way. How you been tho? Long time no talk/update haha. Most definitely, hit me up anything. Ill be down to do it, on my days off haha. Thats where i work, Im a cook at rockstar shrimp

DBO867

Reaction score
Got lucky with a TL front strut bar at the junkyard, paid only $8 for it!

Accordx

Reaction score
Where did you buy your vinyl from? I'm thinking about carbon fiber wrapping my hood for meet season this summer, I've been looking at metrorestyling.com Thanks :)

DBO867

Reaction score
Where did you buy your vinyl from? I'm thinking about carbon fiber wrapping my hood for meet season this summer, I've been looking at metrorestyling.com Thanks :)

thats exactly where i got it from, cheapest from what i found

DBO867

Reaction score
car came alongway.

kinda makes me wana buy a 4 door......

It did, still havent got used to how it is yet. But I can say the same for the 2 doors haha, everytime i see a clean one, i want one.

DBO867

Reaction score
Finally got around to snapping a few pics in the daytime. Took these right after I lowered the car another 1.5" and I'm now in dire need of rolling my fenders. Its dirty so I'm only going post the clean side haha. Enjoy!

IMG_5670.jpg

IMG_5628.jpg

IMG_5658.jpg

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Yeah man, not as active on here as before. Getting ready for graduation and all has got me really busy the past couple months. I'll be updating more on my ride in the coming weeks. BTW, I stopped by Rockstar Shrimp yesterday at noon and saw your accord. Ordered some food and saw a cook come out from the back but wasn't sure if it was you so I didn't say anything. lol

Back