winter time

lifelongbread

Reaction score
this question goes out to all of you who have to put up with snow come winter time. How low do you ride come winter time? I am contemplating getting a cheap used set of lowering springs and struts for winter time and get full coilovers come summer time. Just to help maintain the quaility of the coilovers I think this would be a good option. So back to my question how low do you guys ride when there is a decent amount of snow on the ground? Keep in mind this is my only vehicle so driving another vehicle is out of the question.

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
Just get coilovers so you don't have to switch your suspensions in the summer, or just wait and do it then.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I hope you are not suggesting changing out your suspension every winter/summer. Normal prep is enough of a PITA. Just lower/raise as needed. Done.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i usually swap out my coilovers for my stock suspension and put it back up to stock ride height. its a PITA to swap it out every winter but i rebuild my coilovers every winter with new gas and oil to make sure once spring rolls around i am fresh and new on my suspension. ive blown dampers in the winter and it sucks rebuilding it. Plus riding slammed in NY winters sucks

Back