New member's New Accord V6 Coupe

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
Hey everyone Im new here and I just bought my 98 accord ex-v6 coupe this past weekend and wanted to show her off. check it out if u like.. i have alot of plans for her but need time. keep checking back cuz she is a bad bitch..

this is my cardomain page
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3163140

Mojeans69

Reaction score
Welcome to the site...I think you'll find everything you need here to mod you car here...just remember...the search button is your friend...

Raymond

Reaction score
mmhmmm that brings back memories...

from like a month ago.. haha

Welcome to the site man, definitley a good starting point for mods, I love me some clean black coupe! What kinda plans do you have?

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
mmhmmm that brings back memories...

from like a month ago.. haha

Welcome to the site man, definitley a good starting point for mods, I love me some clean black coupe! What kinda plans do you have?

I wanna do performance first then lambo doors with chrome halo projector headlights and red neons and chrome rims.. but i just got her last weekend so i need a few months..lol

Raymond

Reaction score
Since you asked, I'm going to give you my honest opinion along with some suggestions... Take them as you will. :)

I can deal with the neons so long as you hide the tubes and make it a clean install. I had them on my last car so it's not like I think they're ricey.

As far as the chrome projectors go, those just look tacky on pretty much any car. Have you seen what our stock headlights look like when you clean them up, take them apart, and "blackhouse" the insides look like? They look great! Much cleaner look than pretty much any aftermarket housings.

Chrome rims are rarely pulled off with Hondas, but I have seen it done, so good luck.. just pick something in the 18" variance with a clean spoke set-up. Nothing over the top is going to look all that great on these cars.

And the lambo doors is the one thing I just 100% can't stand. I can see why people like them though so if that's the scene you're in or the look you want, go for it. It's your money and car, not mine.

Good luck with it man! Just be sure to enjoy the car and take care of it. :)

Back