FEB/MARCH 2013 ROTM WINNER! LowerMyCG5!

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to Darius(LowerMyCG5) on winning "Most Popular Sophomore Class". DEP colored cars were considered a minority on the 6ga site couple years ago, and whoever owned one had a lot of pride, confidence, and were very proud owners. Darius, who happens to be a owner of a DEP sedan, represented the crew well and showed the potential of the color with tasteful modifications. As a fellow DEP owner, I congratulate you on the victory and representing the DEP crew.

Most Popular Sophomore Class

8459833513_824c783dd5_o.jpg

lowercg2-1.jpg

lowercg3.jpg

1. Is this your first car?
Yes it is. My dad bought it new back in 98 while we were stationed in England
2. How did you end up with the accord?
My dad bought himself a truck my sophomore year, he kept the accord and drove it daily up until my senior year. The week before the first day of school I got the accord and could barely drive it lol.

3. When did you first start modifying cars?
Ive always had a thing for cars, but the actual mods came the day I got the accord. I started off with a simple Headuit,su, and amp install.

4. Did you run into any problems along the way when you were modifying stuff? Who hasn’t!!?? ive been through 3 multiplexors, tore off a flex pipe on a new header in a day, the list goes on. But you learn from the problems and mistakes

5. Why do you do it? Why not leave it stock?
Stock cars are everywhere and boring . I see my car as a canvas to lay out any ideas I have.

6. What other mods do you have planned for the car?
5 lug will be coming up as soon as my wheels sell, then after I find a new set up its going to paint. Im also hoping to come across a good set of oem leather seats, the list goes on

7. Any other cars you're tinkering with?
Im always involved in my friends build. Im the fitment guru lol. So far it’s a ep3, a ap2 s2000, a s13 and helped out with my boys Audi a4

8. What's your favorite thing about your car, specifically? Which money do you feel was your best investment? I would have to say the overall stance/ fitment my car has. The wheels and coilovers by far are my most prize investments

9. Is there anybody you would like to credit or thank for helping you along the way? Of course. All of my friends who helped along the way, Nic and Na’shaun for the paint, bringing me tools, and giving me rides whenever the accord was down
Connor for welding everything that ever broke lol, and every other possible thing I needed
Julian for rolling my fenders for a unbeatable price
And my Lovely parants and girlfriend for putting up with the frustration that comes with the territory, and the garage space LOL

Stay Tuned for the next Rotm

Last edited by a moderator:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Congratulations, certainly a car that is deserving of ROTM. I like the sound of your future plans for it.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Wow, I had no idea you won........:coffee:

:lawl:

D-Ruck(it's only fitting), keep up the good work, Boss.

Back