What's up all?

Theory208

Reaction score
What's up everybody. New to forum. Looks like there's a lot of good info on here. I'll be shuffling through the threads before I post up any questions. Nothing but a few bolt-on's. With money tight right now, I'm focusing on body work. Here's my ride-

Car2.jpg

eDub

Reaction score
welcome to the community! please be open to constructive criticism and remember the search bar is your friend!lol but i must say you have an interesting front bumper. what else do you plan to do if you don't mind me asking?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
doesnt look too bad. i see a retro possibly? relo'd washer nozzles and shaved handles? not bad. just wondering why you moved the washer nozzles tho, haha, id just take them off period, haha.

looks good tho, you should get a drop next.

Theory208

Reaction score
I'm gunna do some shaving in the front bumper soon here. I moved the sprayer nozzle outward to give the car a wider look. As for the handles, I'm making new ones, check it out-
handle1.jpg

handle2.jpg

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
the handle looks pretty cool i guess...hopefully you plan on doing the basics too or else it will look kinda weird

Theory208

Reaction score
yeah, it all comes down to $$$, which is not in my favor as of now. Sus and wheels next. I need to finish them up, it's been a migrane putting them together. I'll put up some more pics when they get in

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Welcome man. Pretty cool you're doin all the bodywork. Definitely get it dropped when you can... that makes it a whole new car. Also suggest getting a rear sway bar. Trust me, it's more significant than it sounds. :)

Back