Nubcakes from Baltimore, MD

AccordFlex

Reaction score
Well, I have been a silent stalker over on the HT accord forums and was told to come on over here by AFAccord. So Now that im here, I figured I would introduce myself. Name is Shayne, im 20 and work at O'Donnell Honda in Baltimore, MD

I have a 2000 EX Coupe Auto Ulev (failev)

Mods are slim to none with a CAI, TenzoR 2.4" drop and a 200A Alt (Audio) Magnaflow high flow cat, blacked out HL housings, and tinted tails with actual sprayed on clear, not nightshade.

Im sponsored by 2 companies for car audio, 1 for amps and 1 for subs. I compete in dBdrag and BassRace. There is a big build coming soon from me audio wise which will include 4 15" T3 Audio TSS to 4 Diablo Audio Technologies 2500.1s for a total of about 14k rms tuned to 30hz. I will be throwing in some Function & Form Type 1 coilovers so that my car can take the weight. Right now after adding about 400lbs to the mid/rear of the car, the tires tuck way too bad to keep the Tenzos on. There will be about 800lbs in the car worth of wood, woofers, amps, batteries, 1/0 cable etc.

I recently became very interested in the honda scene, I mean sure ive always loved hondas, but finally because very avid about my accord. I absolutely love this car, no major problems even with 210,000 miles on it (knock on wood) original transmission and engine, only major thing I had to do was replace the CAT which I just put on a high flow magnaflow one on because it wasnt 600$ like Honda wants.

Anyways, here are pics and videos of my car, I need more, I know. Car is being repainted at our O'Donnell Honda body shop this summer. All dings etc will be gone, I think Im going to keep it white, I cant decide between white or black. Please dont mind the decals on the car either, they are my sponsor decals and its part of my contract to have them on there, otherwise, there would be none. Decals + free gear > no decals + full price

CAM_0025.jpg

1 12" Fi BTL tuned to 34hz on a Diablo Audio Technologies 2500.1 100ft of 1/0, Iraggi 200A alt, 100ft2 of sound deadening
All batt/alt/ground/fuse box wires redone in 1/0 Optima red top up front, Deka Intimidator G31 in the spare tire well, and a bunch more ****
CAM_0223.jpg

CAM_0216.jpg

Lights arent green, they are 10k, they just show up like that on the cam at daytime.
CAM_0004.jpg

CAM_0003.jpg

CAM_0006.jpg

CAM_0008.jpg

CAM_0009.jpg

CAM_0010.jpg

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
welcome.

and damn, that's a sh*t ton of weight to put in the back of an accord.... wow. wouldn't want to see the cornering with that heavy of a back end. hahahaha.

Johnson

Reaction score
welcome! damn.. thats loud!

Last edited:

AccordFlex

Reaction score
welcome.

and damn, that's a sh*t ton of weight to put in the back of an accord.... wow. wouldn't want to see the cornering with that heavy of a back end. hahahaha.

Lol, its already quite a lot back where with about 200lbs. It will be walled off where the back seats once were so it wont be all exactly in the trunk, but batteries and amps will be. It will be a tank accord lol.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
welcome to the site. how do you like Fi? the owner is local, he's a cool guy, and really knowledgeable. I haven't tried out any of the products yet though.

that is a damn lot of weight, haha. are you going for a daily driver build? i've never done any db drags but a few guys I know on other forums have always used higher tuned boxes, usually around 45hz but anywhere from 35-55 hz

AccordFlex

Reaction score
welcome to the site. how do you like Fi? the owner is local, he's a cool guy, and really knowledgeable. I haven't tried out any of the products yet though.

that is a damn lot of weight, haha. are you going for a daily driver build? i've never done any db drags but a few guys I know on other forums have always used higher tuned boxes, usually around 45hz but anywhere from 35-55 hz

I absolutely love their woofers. They are my favorite brand woofer on the market. This woofer taking a beating. Scott is a VERY knowledgeable guy like you said, I know Nick Morgan personally who is basically the VP and they give me nothing but the best of service. Great guys to deal with.

And yea, this is a daily driver build. I really dont like dBdrag at all, I mainly focus on BassRace which is a 30 second music average that is setup similar to bracket racing. And yes, if you tune about 38, that is more on the lines of a SPL box which in almost all cases sound like **** on music. I focus mostly on the lows.

I saw in your sig that you use the ED amps before I even made this thread lol, nice amp by the way.

Back