New member from Montreal, Canada

Marino

Reaction score
Hey all
My name is Mathieu and I'm from Montreal ,Quebec, Canada.
I apologize if I make to much typing mistakes, my mother tongue is french and not english:run:. I have a 99 San Marino coupe EX. For now, it is pretty much stock but won't stay that way for to long. I just bought it from my godfather and wish to make it clean before I start the modding. There is a bit of bodywork to do on both bumpers. For this summer, I'm looking for a drop, blackhoused headlight, a set of fog lights, a front lip(maybe) and to install the sound system thats being sitting in my closet.
Anw, I hope I will learn a lot from you guys, cheers.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
Bienvenue sur le forum monsieur. Vous trouverez beaucoup d'aide avec votre corps, avec notre «fonction de recherche" a AFAccord mai ont un fil qui va nous aider. J'espère que mon français est assez bon pour comprendre. Passez une bonne soirée

Marino

Reaction score
Bienvenue sur le forum monsieur. Vous trouverez beaucoup d'aide avec votre corps, avec notre «fonction de recherche" a AFAccord mai ont un fil qui va nous aider. J'espère que mon français est assez bon pour comprendre. Passez une bonne soirée

Lol, you can speak to me in english, no need to use a translator:D

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Lol, you can speak to me in english, no need to use a translator:D

We like to try and acknowledge people in their native tongue, even if we don't get all the words right with the translator, for those of us who's first language is english.

Welcome to 6GA though, we have a few other Montrealer's on here, L3GION, KiwiGirl and matty.

Back