New Member Tampa Fl. all alone??

neonemo303

Reaction score
Hey so im obviously new to this, but i am glad to be on. I drive a 98 accord Ex v6. the only mods i have done have been less than professional but its a "work in progress". so far I cut off the dual exaust and welded a single 2.5 pipe all the way from the headers to my awesome muffy(its loud...in a good way).and then I messed around and hooked up some 6k Phillips HID's and my cold air intake....all the starter crap i guess. wish lists goes on but i love all the DIY's on here for the Civic fogs and painted HI beams.. Really good stuff all kinds of new ideas and possibilities. but that was way to long... so once i figure out how to post some new pictures on here they will be up....kinda confused on that whole process still.
Anyway, glad to be here.

neonemo303

Reaction score
Yeah other than the insaine heat right now i love the fact there is NO ICE MELT!!! Working on lowereing it now, still looking for the right setup but i don't have to worry about mountain driving out here so theis 98 accord is gonna smash a ciggarette pack once I slam it! haha, know any local shops around orlando or tampa?

Deshon2688

Reaction score
I kno phearable.net is based out of Tampa, I plan on going to them to get tuned after I convert to obd1, and Orlando has this shop called Central Florida Turbo which I hear is pretty good. I'll probably check them out for the G23 build.

what part of tampa you in?

neonemo303

Reaction score
awesome thanks for the names^^
Unfortunatly I am currently in Lakeland...land of the hillbilly trucks. But i have been looking for a place in Orange county in orlando or St. Pete somewhere.

ActNow

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA

so once i figure out how to post some new pictures on here they will be up....kinda confused on that whole process still.
Anyway, glad to be here.

Upload your picture from your computer to tinypic.com and copy the image code and paste it in your post. Its that easy.:thumbup:

Back