talontsiawd

Reaction score
Ok, so i'm starting here:
gaugeemptyzz4.jpg

Bent two tabs, tack is out
tachouthh0.jpg

Added some foil with some trim adheasive. Turned her on
foilft4.jpg

Now you can see how much better the light is dispersed around the led.

Put gauges on real quick.
tachvsspeedofl0.jpg

The far side of the tach is lit up buy another led, hopefully it works well. Compare the left side of the tach with the speedo though, huge difference. And it only took me like 10 min. Study time is over, back to work on these things....Update in accouple of hours

Last edited:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Ok, foil is done. You can see it's not that much of a help. It works, i need something more though.
foil2rj3.jpg

Almost there
almostthereoh2.jpg

I'm going to mess with plexglass and see if i can't make a better diffusor.

ktz_04

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
If you removed your needles then it's probably because you didn't put them back in the correct spot.

i didnt removed the needles. i replaced the whole thing. didnt do any on the cluster. i bought a cluster and replaced the one i have. but when i put em on the temp goes all the way up. :confused: :confused: :confused:

ktz_04

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
lol does it drop down after driving or stay there?

as soon as i start my car it'l go all the way up.. it'l only go down if i turn off my car.kinda weird. so what i did for now i took the sensors off ( temp gauge sensors) for now im jas making sure that i have coolant and everthing checked before i leave. i brought my car to honda tried to replaced the 2 sensors but its still doin the same. diagnosed it ( doesnt show anything ) :confused: :confused: :confused:

ktz_04

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
It's not the sensors it's your gauges. it's not calibrated right

i know. thats what i thought. i jas took it off cause it gets on my nerve seeing my gauge all the way up.. but you know what we tried 2 more clusters its doin the same thing. so im thinking maybe the computer(ecu)
it doesnt match. (98-00, 01-02) with the cluster is there like a code or that it needs to be matched???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Back