All rim change and color change request here

J30MAN

Reaction score
Orange to go with the amber reflectors(sidemarkers, if you get them) or red to go with the tails.

I dont have the red-out tails anymore :/

Yeah... It's always difficult to get dark wheels to white and have it look good. Way easier the other way around

EDIT: Unless you're talking about a more solid wheel design, in which case I just sound insecure in my photoshop abilities :lawl:

I know what you mean. It takes a lot of coating to get the wheels to be a light color when its dark.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
@Dillingham - No, great job with the ps skills, not knocking those.

Not solid wheels either, if the white was whiter, those would look slick as well.

@JP, well, then scrap the red wheels. The orange I think would be best because of the potential amber-coordination.

Last edited:

J30MAN

Reaction score
@Dillingham - No, great job with the ps skills, not knocking those.

Not solid wheels either, if the white was whiter, those would look slick as well.

@JP, well, then scrap the red wheels. The orange I think would be best because of the potential amber-coordination.

My inspirations

White
7897162864_1748af95a5_b.jpg

Highlighter Yellow
7538020996_d41bc892f2_b.jpg

I'm just going to make my own thread for this. So I dont flood Ryan's thread.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Like both of those, although the yellow.....maybe not so much with your car colour.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Dear Alex, -LeAccord- (I never realized 'til now that you're a person who can PS :eek:)

I've been wondering how my car would look like if my rims were in different color. Do you think you could photoshop this pic, when you get a spare moment?

DSC_0020.jpg

If you can PS these rims to light gunmetal (meaning light enough to show the contrast with tires), that would be awesome. Let's say, the color like Chris RedRyder's A Specs but a little lighter than his.

No rush though, 'cause I'm not in a hurry at all. It's just a pure curiosity that I've been having from time to time.

Sincerely,

Richard

Back