Need help with purchasing a legit hid kit(not ddm)

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Title basically states what I'm trying to buy. I need a site that sells legit hid kits that won't go out on me within couple months. I will pay more for better quality. I've heard too much stories about ddm hid kits and i am planning to avoid them even though they cost half as much. If anyone knows any brand or site that sells a good quality hid kit that's not like 200 bucks I'll really appreciate it.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
ty everyone for your responses. Didn't expect so many good options to choose from. Hey Darryl nice to see you on the boards again. You have any personal experience with the recent batches of DDM kits? My DDM raptor kit I bought couple years ago is still running strong but with these new shady business practices and outsourcing products I'm afraid of their cheap faulty products atm. Don't get me wrong here, DDM was a great company to purchase from but I'm not so sure at this moment.

turbo_911

Reaction score
I have 3 XenonXenith kits (on 3 different cars) had them for more than 3 years, with no problems. Very nice kit, with very nice customer service. The guy is official vendor on V6P forums.

hirichard

Reaction score
If you have extra HID's to use as a temorary, I'd still go with DDM only cause of the lifetime warranty, also the price. But I'm sure TRS would be your best bet.

Back