Amr springs

Jimsun

Reaction score
Hey guys
Im wondering if its possible change the springs on the amr coil overs?

Varnell

Reaction score
Should be able to, just like any other. Just need to calculate length, diameter, and desired spring rates.

I wanted to do this with Teins, but they were tapered. Call up AMR for suggestions. Swift springs are the way to go, though.

Jimsun

Reaction score
Its lifetime only for the original owner. Im the third owner. And id like to change for a little stiffer spring.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Depends on the rates. If you plan to go + or - 2 then you can slap them on. If you plan to jump from say 12 to 16 then you should get your dampers revalved to handle the higher rates.

Jimsun

Reaction score
Depends on the rates. If you plan to go + or - 2 then you can slap them on. If you plan to jump from say 12 to 16 then you should get your dampers revalved to handle the higher rates.

Tbh the po doesnt even know the rates. I actually want softer not stiffer due to the pot holes this year.
Whats the stock rates?

Jimsun

Reaction score
It's just a nuisance right now with the potholes with stiff springs. Where can I get springs for these coil overs anyway?

001Stunna

Reaction score
I believe the spring rates were etched on the top of the spring(Blue Hypercro Springs) on the AMR coils I got whenever the group buy happened in here.

Back