FS Section

Bax

Reaction score
Most of the people who thing 6ga's FS/WTB "rules" are too drastic, are usually the people who have never been scammed by some punk kid on the internet.
Safety first. If they aren't willing to be on here for a short amount of time, and make 50 posts, then why should I even trust them with my money??

AZmike

Reaction score
we want ppl to come in here, contribute and establish themselves as trustworthy individuals before we allow them to sell... the admins and mods figured 50 posts is enough to achieve that level of trust... first and foremost, we want to protect our members

That might make sense for FS threads, but not for WTB threads. New members are more likely to not have their car setup the way they want and be looking for parts. Who are you protecting the new members from in this case?

I don't make a lot of "yeah, me too" kinds of posts so I know it will take a while to get to 50. Unfortunately this also means that it will be long time before I can start a WTB thread to try to track down a few parts I'm having trouble locating.

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
That might make sense for FS threads, but not for WTB threads. New members are more likely to not have their car setup the way they want and be looking for parts. Who are you protecting the new members from in this case?

I don't make a lot of "yeah, me too" kinds of posts so I know it will take a while to get to 50. Unfortunately this also means that it will be long time before I can start a WTB thread to try to track down a few parts I'm having trouble locating.

WTB threads does not require the 50 post min. requirement. Only FS ones.

Back