ujinyuki's 1999 sedan Vti-L

ujinyuki

Reaction score
17 it is... Just give me a month to earn the money... Was thinking of 5 spokes or works style rim... What will be most fit in my body color?... Again tnx guys for the big help, next project will be blackhoused headlights and 17 rims :peace:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
17 it is... Just give me a month to earn the money... Was thinking of 5 spokes or works style rim... What will be most fit in my body color?... Again tnx guys for the big help, next project will be blackhoused headlights and 17 rims :peace:

tnx hollywood ham... im trying to save now for a suspension and rims (16 or 17 - low budget)
Like you said it before, I would do the suspension first to lower the car, before getting into rims. A lot of our members would tell you this, too.

ujinyuki

Reaction score
Credits to hollywoodham... Almost forgot the suspension lol... Guess 1st thing to do this week is blackhousing the headlights, this july for the suspension which i think will be costly lol... Then rim it is heheheh.... Yup the grill here in the philippines by honda are mostly clip type at the top and screw type at bottom so its easy to modify (some put mesh grills)

twofast4u

Reaction score
Looks really clean! And yea the removable grill is a great option to have. I hate how mine is one piece :(

ujinyuki

Reaction score
good morning guys... yesterday my wife suddenly asked ne to buy some rims and suspension... dropped the front 1" (experimental stage)... how many inches do i have to drop both front and rear? suggestions are most welcome... daily passengers ( me, my wife and two kids at the back )... i also have an audio setup already installed ( in the attached picture the speakers are already at the back cabin )... gonna adjust the suspension 2 days after so please help me on the inch drop...

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUGGESTIONS, you guys are awesome...

ujinyuki

Reaction score

after almost one year and im glad it still looks ok... my shift knob button is broken on the inside, do you guys know any mod on repairing it? thanks

ujinyuki

Reaction score
i disassembled it and the buttong is broken on the middle... i tried putting glue on it but after a week it broke again... i tried it for about 3x already but it always break... button here costs $20 but im still saving for my kids upcoming tuition fee for her schooling hahahaha

Back