Hi from Florida

gtirob01

Reaction score
Just wanted to pop in here and say hi. Just picked up a 98 LX sedan, due to unfortunate circumstances with my GTI lol. Let's just say some ribs on an important belt decided to not stay in place!

Anyhow, Honda's are not at all new to me as I am an 14 year Honda tech, still working in a dealership. Figured it was time to finally get a Honda of my own! As with the GTI (which I am using the unfortunate circumstances - to build the engine up for a bigger turbo), I do plan to get a few things done to the car. It is an auto, but that is ok with me as I drive 45 minutes to and from work each day. Just plan on a modest lip kit, have some Work Emotion CR Kai's lined up for it, lower it, and call it good. Bu first, I need new taillights and to do some body work.

Ok, that is about all. I am available for any Honda related questions - since it is my job! haha.

And if anyone has a complete set of sedan taillights for sale, let me know!

gtirob01

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yes I do plan on this just being a cruiser, so lip, lower, and CR Kai's will be it! Maybe a small lip spoiler on the trunk too, but will have to look for one that looks good.

This all will take a bit as I need to get the GTI running first, but I may start collecting parts soon! Already have the wheels lined up. Just need to get them cleaned up and painted bronze (on green).

CokeZero

Reaction score
Just wanted to pop in here and say hi. Just picked up a 98 LX sedan, due to unfortunate circumstances with my GTI lol. Let's just say some ribs on an important belt decided to not stay in place!

Anyhow, Honda's are not at all new to me as I am an 14 year Honda tech, still working in a dealership. Figured it was time to finally get a Honda of my own! As with the GTI (which I am using the unfortunate circumstances - to build the engine up for a bigger turbo), I do plan to get a few things done to the car. It is an auto, but that is ok with me as I drive 45 minutes to and from work each day. Just plan on a modest lip kit, have some Work Emotion CR Kai's lined up for it, lower it, and call it good. Bu first, I need new taillights and to do some body work.

Ok, that is about all. I am available for any Honda related questions - since it is my job! haha.

And if anyone has a complete set of sedan taillights for sale, let me know!

Welcome! I'm over in panama city, I think you might have emailed me about the tail lights i have for sale on craigslist. haha.

Back