Ch1r Sneakpeak. 7/8/11

toofastaccord23

Reaction score
Re: Update! 8/23/10 Ch1R CG3 pics (56k)

looks way better but go lower or get some tires with less meat on them, what size are your rims ?

Ch1R

Reaction score

looks a lot better now :jae:
thanks man :boink: haha
looks way better but go lower or get some tires with less meat on them, what size are your rims ?
Yeah im going lower when i get new shocks in few weeks so new photo will get when that happens, im changing tires next week, right now the bridgestone potenzas, new ones are falkens forgot the numbers haha, but my rims are 17's

vtec_905

Reaction score

thanks, i was thinkin of painting the mudflaps the same white too, but im not sure if it will overdue it to much. And im also thinking of getting another lip for her.

I was never a fan of the baysonR lips, but your car pulls it off. An OEM lip would look great on her too!

I suggest you dont paint the mudflaps and save up for sides and rear.

Ch1R

Reaction score

I was never a fan of the baysonR lips, but your car pulls it off. An OEM lip would look great on her too!

I suggest you dont paint the mudflaps and save up for sides and rear.

Haha thanks man right now im working on how my car rides and not looks as of right now, but yea the lips ok but im getting kinda iffy on it to tell you the truth ahah, man i see two stock accords and one of em is white, lady driving it i drool over the oem lip kits haha.

Ch1R

Reaction score

Bump for a few new pics!

Namboyz

Reaction score
Re: Update! 9/16/10 Ch1R CG3 pics (56k)

pro background!! really clean pics man. one day we'll meet up for a shoot down there forsure!

kn0x47

Reaction score

nice pics.
i say keep it spoilerless and either get an oem or wings west rear lip. i wish mine didnt have a spoiler

Ch1R

Reaction score

pro background!! really clean pics man. one day we'll meet up for a shoot down there forsure!
its been nice here lately man yeah im down, just let me know when haha its teaser pic for you with the beach haha.

nice pics.
i say keep it spoilerless and either get an oem or wings west rear lip. i wish mine didnt have a spoiler

haha thanks you read my mind about the rear lip, but right now im saving up for a new catalytic converter and shocks then ill be back into looks :peace:

Back