Mikey's 2001 V6 Coupe

Mikey

Reaction score
No, it's a Magnaflow cat-back. They were bright and shiny when I put it on but they've seen a lot of road, weather, and exhaust.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
@ Duke, I know LeAccord's exhausts are stock, and they're also in nice results.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Wait, you got a new job Mike? Congratulations, man!! I'm sooo happy for you, sir b/c I was concerned about that since we PMed last time.

Mikey

Reaction score
LeAccord is cleaning up his stock mufflers by wet-sanding them with very fine grits and he's having great results!

The job I thought I had fell through so it's back to the drawing board. :\

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Aww, that's unfortunate... Keep up the good work, and I know you'll pull through.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
LeAccord is cleaning up his stock mufflers by wet-sanding them with very fine grits and he's having great results!

The job I thought I had fell through so it's back to the drawing board. :\

I will have to check it out and see how it runs out first to see if it would be worth it.

Just not a job you wanted or did they not need you? Still hoping for the best man.

Mikey

Reaction score
Almost 26k views on this b*tch! :lawl:

I got the job through a staffing agency. I had a quick interview with them but then went and had an actual interview with the company. Dude was excited and I filled out paperwork and before I left, he told me to show up Monday morning and what to wear and that I'd be taking ID badge pictures and that he was excited to see me. I HAD the job. Or so I thought.

Couple days later, the staffing agency calls me and tells me that the company didn't need as many people as they thought.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Man.. In a case something like that happens to me, I always think of it as not being linked by fate. Even if you got that job, you will most likely not being fully satisfied working for them, who fail to do a simple math. Wishing you the best of luck with everything, man! :rock:

Btw I did a simple math, and it takes about an year and a half for me to reach your number of views lol. (That ain't too bad maybe.)

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
Well, considering this thread is nearly 3 years old...:lawl:

Can't believe it's been THAT long. Had my last car for 5 years and I'm definitely hoping to surpass that with this one.

Back