Function & Form Type II - "Group Buy Special" August Only!!!

F23A1AT

Reaction score
You guys do realize there are 28 hours and 5 minutes until the end of August (31st) right. What happens if we dont get the last person and we have paid already? Will an additional ~100 USD be due?

Last edited:

NASOHC

Reaction score
^ Thanks!

Page One updated - server was down for a bit so I've extended payment deadline to 8am PST!!!

One more fellas! $795 shipped for a TypeTwo Fully Adjustable Coil-Over kit!!! Never this low.

Bring it home! Shipping out Wednesday!

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
^ Thanks!

Page One updated - server was down for a bit so I've extended payment deadline to 8am PST!!!

One more fellas! $795 shipped for a TypeTwo Fully Adjustable Coil-Over kit!!! Never this low.

Bring it home! Shipping out Wednesday!

lol i almost put a drunken fist through my computer monitor last night thinking i was going to miss out. glad to hear the deadline was extended!

NASOHC

Reaction score
lol i almost put a drunken fist through my computer monitor last night thinking i was going to miss out. glad to hear the deadline was extended!

LOL... replied to your PM and glad to hear you made the Group Buy.

One more hour! BUT... If anyone during today decides to get on this deal, PM me asap and I'll get your through, maybe your kit won't leave till Fri. but at least you'll get in on this Group Buy!

:peace:

001Stunna

Reaction score
can you ship them to canada at no extra charge?

still waiting on the quote :)

to save on duties/taxes/fees and etc at the border I'd say ship it to one of those border places and go pick them up yourself if you can and if its worth it.

Last edited:
Back