Tra.Xenon's '98 J30 Sedan

Tra.Xenon

Reaction score
So right now my dilemma is whether to do 2.5" piping to the y-pipe then 2.25" to dual mufflers, or to do 3" piping from the cat back to a single muffler. Anyone have any preference/experience with this? I am also on the fence about muffler. I want either Greddy RS or Skunk2. Thoughts and opinions? And yes, I have done plenty if research and Youtubeing of different exhausts. Lol

Tra.Xenon

Reaction score
I've decided on the 3" to a 3" Skunk2 muffler. I'm also buying my intake at the same time. Should be ordering everything at the end of next week.

Tra.Xenon

Reaction score
New windshield! Cost me $168, gave him $180, tip included. They came out to my house, the guy was very professional, cool guy, took him about 45 minutes, then was all done. Apparently, whoever replaced the windshield before him, hadn't used primerless adhesive, so the glass didnt adhere to it. So once all of the weather stripping was removed, and he cut the adhesive along the bottom, the windshield came right out. Scary, right? I love the new one though!

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Damn bro you need to crop down or resize your sig pic
You have a nice clean start on that car, have you changed all the fluids in the car n done a tune up?

Oh yeah check out the nor cal riderz group

Tra.Xenon

Reaction score
Damn bro you need to crop down or resize your sig pic
You have a nice clean start on that car, have you changed all the fluids in the car n done a tune up?

Oh yeah check out the nor cal riderz group

Yeah, I came from Cb7Tuner, so it's a bit big. Lol I'm fixing it now.
All the fluids are clean, and recently done. This car has had EVERY recommended maintenance, with all records. Which was a massive plus for me.

Back