Hello Forum, please help me love my Honda!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I just realized there was a fatter bar than the Progress 24mm....off to find a Neuspeed Race bar! :lawl: j/k
I tried to hunt that down for a little while, but I gave it up 'n settled w/ the Progress haha. Wondering if anyone has / had it on 6GA.

DBO867

Reaction score
Ive been holding this back since i didnt wanna get flamed, but whats RSB? Haha

james'99

Reaction score
Ive been holding this back since i didnt wanna get flamed, but whats RSB? Haha

Wow, what a jerk... Doesn't even know what an RSB is....

Haha! Just messing around but hey, you were expecting it, right? All jokes aside, RSB = rear sway bar.

DBO867

Reaction score
Wow, what a jerk... Doesn't even know what an RSB is....

Haha! Just messing around but hey, you were expecting it, right? All jokes aside, RSB = rear sway bar.

Haha hey screw you :Jedi: jk but ahhh okay, that makes sense. I never looked into a rear sway bar or any sway bar in particular so thats why that acronym is unfamiliar to me haha but thanks james!

rooky

Reaction score
:gathering: Who invented that acronym?

Attachments

• Rsb.jpg
    Rsb.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 56

james'99

Reaction score
Haha hey screw you :Jedi: jk but ahhh okay, that makes sense. I never looked into a rear sway bar or any sway bar in particular so thats why that acronym is unfamiliar to me haha but thanks james!

Haha! Again, I was just messing with you. Had to after you said something about NOT flaming you. :henry:

DBO867

Reaction score
Haha! Again, I was just messing with you. Had to after you said something about NOT flaming you. :henry:

Haha i know man, just forum jokes. If you cant take a joke from ppl with similar interest as you, maybe youre in the wrong boat haha

Back