What's in the trunk

capsidx

Reaction score
I know there's people who have nothing in their trunk for the sake of weight or ocd but I can't do that. So in my trunk I have a full size oem spare, extra 5 quarter container of pennzoil 5w_30, extra container of anti freeze, tire plugs, 2 of every engine sensor in a hard case, extra wire, rope, scissor jack and jack stand, satchel with two hammers, sockets, two ratchets, screwdrivers etc, sheet of cardboard to lay on, work boots, orange safety vest, jumper cables, wd 40 and a first aid kit. I made a custom folding trunk liner so I'm able to hide most of this under the liner as it sits a little higher because of the oem spare. So what's in your trunk? This could get interesting lol I hope

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Jeeeeeeezus!!! Sounds like your going camping or somthing.... I got a 12 inch sub and a bottle of nitrous!!!!! Oh ya spare tire and Jack that's it...

capsidx

Reaction score
I've been stranded too many times, so now I'm as prepared as I can reasonably be lol

Enne

Reaction score
Full spare, tote of detailing items, tote of tools (including 3/8" drive ratchet set, screwdrivers, spare headlight bulbs, Hanes repair manual, that door lock actuator that I have yet to install in the passenger front door), a bag of clean microfiber rags, a bag of dirty microfiber rags, a large drying towel, a bag for dirty shop towels, a roll of blue shop towels, 2 quarts of 5w-30 oil, a funnel, half a container of OEM brake fluid, a quart of OEM DW-1 fluid, scissor jack, empty 5 gallon fuel container (for walking to the gas station and getting some if I run out haha), mostly full jug of Pentofrost Blue coolant, half full unkown size container of water...and usually a bag of groceries or laundry on the weekend.

Gradfien

Reaction score
I've got:
-full size spare
-scissor jack and basic tools
-two batteries
-dual zone radio with dvd player and ceiling mount screen salvaged from a 03 oddessy
-Torque wrench (but no sockets for it?)
-3 v-band clamp flanges
-a small shopvac
-used power steering pump
Ect.

I like to put people into 3 categories OCD, sensible, and pack rats.
I am 100% pack rat.

The batteries are actually wired to the front battery with an isollation switch between. I have never needed a jump start in this car [emoji2]

Emphasis

Reaction score
Various car fluids (at least one of each), Duracell battery charger, jumper cable, bumper bully, 1 gallon of water, one roll of paper towel, road side kit (includes first aid), lug wrench, standard jack/stand, and spare tire.

I think that's everything. Besides the spare tire, which I keep in the compartment under the trunk of course, everything doesn't take up much space if organized neatly (most fit into a relatively small box). All of the aforementioned items have had their important use over the years.

Back