Cost for 5spd swap?

tegpower18

Reaction score
what does everyone think a good price for all the necessary parts for a 5spd swap for my f23. I was going to just keep it an auto but found out my carrier bearings are toast "big suprise" lol So I may be able to source the whole swap but just dont have a good idea of what a good price would be. Couldnt find anything concrete on this but maybe I didnt search hard enough?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Come up here to Akron, the local Pull A Part has a 5spd sedan sitting on their lot. I can come with you and help you pull out what you need from it if you want. Can look over mine too if you want as its still "under construction"

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Come up here to Akron, the local Pull A Part has a 5spd sedan sitting on their lot. I can come with you and help you pull out what you need from it if you want. Can look over mine too if you want as its still "under construction"

Do this.

/thread.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Doesn't get much better.

tegpower18

Reaction score
Ill let you know blkcurrantkid Im working with a guy right now to hopefully get everything I need already pulled.

Snoobly

Reaction score
if you buy most everything used you can buy all the parts for under 1000. and then free if you do the swap yourself. if you take it to a shop add at least another 500.

Back