Hey New member Phoenix!!

HonMan98

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I recently purchased a 98 accord with 112000mi on it, the ride was well maintained, it belonged to an older lady that passed away. Was mainly used as a grocery getter lol. New to the whole honda tuner scene looking to do some mods to the accord if someone could point me in the right direction to start :)

TuckerPunch

Reaction score
Hey man pretty new to the forum myself only a couple months with my accord. I started with preventative maintenance on my car first. Did all fluids (make sure to use atf-dw1 on tranny if autotragic) and brakes. Then after market, did cold air intake off eBay for 40 favorite purchase so far. The DIY forum is pretty sweet, black housing headlights is a good start and then blacking chrome trim. I also have a mugen front lip off eBay (polyurethane) but wish I would have saved for a drop and sway bar instead. Welcome to the forum post some pictures and I'll try to do the same

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Welcome. Make sure the engine is in proper operating condition and maybe do a quick tune up before anything else. What kind of mods are you thinking of? The aftermarket world isn't very good compared to civics but you can still do a good amount and have a car that stands out in a good way.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Back