New Member from the Midwest

Oh_Key_No

Reaction score
Hey all, I am new here so I thought I would introduce myself. My names mike. I currently own a 1999 Accord Ex Sedan, 5 speed. I have owned in the past a 2000 civic Ex and a 95 accord Lx sedan. I know enough about Honda to do basic work and love to learn! Currently on my 99 Accord, I have installed window tint, plugs/wires, Full Ram Air intake, Roof Rack, new aftermarket tail lights, aftermarket speakers, plasti-dipped rims and a hood bra.

Questions I have:
Where can I find a decent fog light kit? Links please!
Where can I find a front lip? Links!
Any Honda gatherings/meets in the Midwest or Minnesota? Id love to go and experience one!
How do I show my car at the end of my post like I see most people do here?

id like these two projects to be the next things I do.
Ill try to post pictures and update my profile soon
Thanks!

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Welcome. To get a signature, click on the User CP link on the menu and then under the Settings & Options heading select Edit Signature. There you can edit and preview your signature before saving it.

As for the fogs and the lip, check the product review forum. There will be information there to answer your questions.

rooky

Reaction score
Welcome newbie, i'm one myself but as far as decent lips and fog light forget it best place to start at is E-bay but check out if shipping in your state is okay first. Not to be a hater but I dislike roof rack because it takes away gas milage when cruising due to interrupting aerodynamics.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Before creating a signature be sure to read the rules: http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1399

Lots of options for fog lights and front lips, just spend some time looking through the members rides threads and product review forum as mentioned above. Or just search, this car is older so there is a lot of info on these topics already.

Last edited:
Back