what HID"s do you use?

irtiza18

Reaction score
Im stupid new to this HID thing, Im looking for whitish light like 5000k to maybe 6000k, i was wondering what does everyone here uses and if so, they could send me a link of where they brought it from. i noticed many 6g owners use 6000k to 8000k Hid's but i dont know where did you buy it from. thanks

Stock Headlight btw**

Last edited:

Blazinqwickly

Reaction score
http://www.ddmtuning.com/index.php , I've bought H.I.D set up's from them for the last 10 years for multiple cars now.

Personally I have always used the 5000k temp bulbs because they have the most useable light for the color and you can still see when it rains. Some of the higher colors tend to wash out when it rains making for a very nervous drive home from my experiences. I put a set in my wife's 6G after installing a new pair of headlights and then proceeded to adjust them onto our garage door for a cleaner cut off line that would not blind on coming drivers or be looking for hoot owls in tree tops lol.

They have a good warranty policy, fair to deal with over the phone and pretty helpful if you need it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Never had a problem with DDM, still running the first pair of ballasts I ever bought. Only issue with them is everything ships from China so it takes forever to exchange parts if you need to.

I would try TRS too.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i've put ddm tuning kits in 4 cars and i've never had any problems. i actually just bought a kit for my bike too. i've always gone with 6000k because i just like the color. i've occasionally used 3000k but i've been pulled over for having those in my low beams, so i don't suggest that temperature for lows :lawl:

Back