I heavily modded my accord...

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Lol get a life freak. You over anaylize everything. And i didnt send u ****, i didnt admit or say anything about u being right. Your pshycological tatics suck and just because im not feeding into ur game doesnt mean i cant play too.

:rofl:

yeah you're really playing hard

playing hard to get, with knighthawk that is :thumbsup:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
haha, see, we already stop argueing and you come back talking ****. just drop it. im tired of you always saying the last word. just grow up. please and thank you.:boohoo:

truWarier02

Reaction score
Anyway, nice new ride you got there OP. I love the new hatchbacks and the sedans are cool too. And that also happens to be in my favorite color.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
im sure the wife equals 4 cars...get rid of 4 cars or ONE wife. you choose! ^_^

lol Ill choose my wife over any car. But I bought her an IS300 and rebuilt the engine, its done now. The other 3 are my 240z which I am not selling. My accord and my wifes DD 96 avalon. Probably gonna sell the avalon and accord, let her drive the IS and Ill have a WRX and Datsun on the side. I think that's a nice line up. :jarred:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
lol this thread is....interesting. as for the whole evo sti debate I say they're pretty equal. You just gotta decide if you'd rather blow an engine or grenade a tranny. :lawl: nice pick up though if it was me though I would have waited it out till I could afford the sti. or just do an sti swap. Not a big fan of the color though, I like them in black more.

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
:thinking: ummm interesting thread we have here :eh:......oh Chris I driven both cars with suspension mods done to them I only wanted the Evo because of the setup my friend had, it seem to respond to me better than the subie and I was driving them equally the same way on the local and highway roads. Should have qouted but meh but when I do get the Evo (hopefully MR but will settle for GSR) after I graduate you can see me at the track brah promise you it won't be a walk on the park with me hehe :chucklesfawk:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
:thinking: ummm interesting thread we have here :eh:......oh Chris I driven both cars with suspension mods done to them I only wanted the Evo because of the setup my friend had, it seem to respond to me better than the subie and I was driving them equally the same way on the local and highway roads. Should have qouted but meh but when I do get the Evo (hopefully MR but will settle for GSR) after I graduate you can see me at the track brah promise you it won't be a walk on the park with me hehe :chucklesfawk:

haha, well the EVO does respond better from what i've read, it's sharper. but the STi has more comfort. bit more hp, umatched AWD system and the best damn exhaust note there is. of course that's my opinion.

Back