I heavily modded my accord...

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
thanks, i've sseen other people show their new cars and get love for it lol. i show mine off and people start saying ****. whatever, im not here to please them. when you get your subie join nasioc =]

Im alredy on there. Im trying to sell my dads 09sti headlights haha

I do actually know alot about subarus, so if u need any questions just ask. Your first mod should ne some rally mud flaps to help protect ur paint. Because this winter u will be mobbing through the snow

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
that's a little flawed you had to wait that long dude

even when my dad ordered his 535i two years ago he was able to get the next model year in before they changed the body style within a month. I mean that's ridiculous you would have to wait basically two seasons.

let's not split hairs saying BMW and Subaru are different car companies, because you know I'll look at you with my eyes squinted.

now stop hating.

:rofl: commanding people to stop hating...

now that's funny.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^^^^Too bad u posted pix of the regular impreza. The wrx 2011 is a widebody with 18inch enkies stock with quad exhaust.

True, but that doesnt change the body other than fenders. And the comparison is just to illustrate my point that the sedan back end is horrid and generic as hell, even on an STi. The rest of the car I like.

And I never "hated" on his car, I stated I'm glad he got the hatch. And I'd take a photo of my car while in a showroom too.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
that's a little flawed you had to wait that long dude

even when my dad ordered his 535i two years ago he was able to get the next model year in before they changed the body style within a month. I mean that's ridiculous you would have to wait basically two seasons.

let's not split hairs saying BMW and Subaru are different car companies, because you know I'll look at you with my eyes squinted.

:rofl: commanding people to stop hating...

now that's funny.

only reason i had to wait was because i wanted a blue WRX hatch. there were no blue wrx hatches. i ordered one and they already stopped shipping/producing them. so i called SOA (Subaru Of America) and they told me there were no more 2010 and they just changed it to a 2011. same price...so whatever.

EDIT: your dad probably got one so soon because there was one in a nearby dealership or they had one close by somewhere that had options he liked and/or in the color he wanted. not in my case.

Last edited:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
here you guys go, finally had time to take some pics...not much and not very good angles so don't starting *****ing about it. i know.
Siela2.jpg

Siela4.jpg

Siela7.jpg

Siela11.jpg

Siela15.jpg

Siela16.jpg

Siela17.jpg

Siela19.jpg

Last edited:

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Thats cute lol :icon_gay: seroiusly nice pick up I can't wait to have the same set up but an Evo instead

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Pretty sure an Evolution 10 would spank the WRX stock for stock.......if it was an STi it would be another story....

Back