I heavily modded my accord...

9450erick

Reaction score
:thumbsup: nice pick up man, luv the color
idk jack s**t about subies but why not go with a 2004 model sti
those make me wet in my pants lmao

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I dont see why this has to turn into a hater club, cant we all just get along. :slap:

:lawl: ok I'm honestly asking, who is hating here?

am I hating, using your flawed view of the word and it's definition?

have I openly proclaimed I hate his car, or Subarus, or anything you've said besides my obvious distaste for the general demeanor and outlook on life the OP exhumes quite often?

I think not, therefore I await childish retorts.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
yea im just trying to show everyone my new car and all of a sudden i get people questioning me and ****. it's all good. haters gonnnnnnn hate! jealous fools.:omgbd:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
i'm definately not jealous, i'm glad the OP got the car he wanted, sucks he had to wait like he did, but as long as you're happy all is good

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
:lawl: ok I'm honestly asking, who is hating here?

am I hating, using your flawed view of the word and it's definition?

have I openly proclaimed I hate his car, or Subarus, or anything you've said besides my obvious distaste for the general demeanor and outlook on life the OP exhumes quite often?

I think not, therefore I await childish retorts.

Get off ur highhorse dude. You talk like your royalty. Why woukd you waste your time anaylizing other peoples business/lives anyways?

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
interesting edit from your previous statement, my email notification reads a little differently...

seriously, what on earth are you talking about :lawl:

you've skewed the nature of everything involved here to pertain to your overbearing personalities yet again, and in the hopes of proclaiming I've done something wrong you say I've put myself up on a pedestal or "high horse".

if you think I act high and mighty then that's your problem, just stop proving me right constantly by your own admission.

the two of you should start making some children pretty soon though, you're well suited it seems.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
interesting edit from your previous statement, my email notification reads a little differently...

seriously, what on earth are you talking about :lawl:

you've skewed the nature of everything involved here to pertain to your overbearing personalities yet again, and in the hopes of proclaiming I've done something wrong you say I've put myself up on a pedestal or "high horse".

if you think I act high and mighty then that's your problem, just stop proving me right constantly by your own admission.

the two of you should start making some children pretty soon though, you're well suited it seems.

haha im not going to say anything anymore, this is getting interesting.

Back