Jon's BH Outback

kn0x47

Reaction score
That's one hell of a beater lol I like those tails..... The blacked out center looks wicked!
Thanks man

The subie is new lifted. Installed an Anderson design 2" lift kit as well as a half inch strut spacer on the front to eliminate some rake.
1702bdb062250e58947e467d908b734e.jpg

The last month and a half I've been busy with maintenance stuff on both cars. This one received the lift kit, two new front axles, four tires, an alignment, and new end links front and back

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
2" in the wrong direction :lawl:

nah, it looks cool for sure haha. do you have any off road type wheel/tire set up planned to go along with the lift?

kn0x47

Reaction score
2" in the wrong direction :lawl:

nah, it looks cool for sure haha. do you have any off road type wheel/tire set up planned to go along with the lift?
Hah whateva. Outbacks should only go up. If I get a reason to go off-road then I'll buy some wheels and tires for it. I wanna get a kayak but I gotta find somewhere to go first

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Hah whateva. Outbacks should only go up. If I get a reason to go off-road then I'll buy some wheels and tires for it. I wanna get a kayak but I gotta find somewhere to go first

Kayak's are a great time. I really want an Outback of the generation. Have always really liked these

kn0x47

Reaction score
went to the junk yard last weekend to grab a headlight switch sense my lights are messing up. Hours later I walked out with a 04 outback bumper, air intake hose, headlight switch, bolt on toe hitch and wiring harness, 04/LL bean center console, nicer door emblems, and an accord radio bezel for $130.

04 bumper installed (bumper still needs to be cleaned up)
2016-03-25 19.10.05 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

toe hitch and headlight switch will be installed next
2016-03-25 20.24.47 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
tow hitches and bug deflectors? jon, i didn't know you became a grandfather :lawl: jokes aside, at least you're getting in some wrench time :thumbup: probably going to do a little diy shenanigans to the frs today once i'm done with work.

kn0x47

Reaction score
tow hitches and bug deflectors? jon, i didn't know you became a grandfather :lawl: jokes aside, at least you're getting in some wrench time :thumbup: probably going to do a little diy shenanigans to the frs today once i'm done with work.

haha hey i'll put any option on this car as long as i can get it for cheap. toe hitch will probably come in handy when i move in the next 2 to 3 years.

so you installing that vlene widebody kit today??? :chewie: haha

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha not today. it's slightly too crisp to do what i was going to, so not doing much of anything aside from taking my saturday afternoon post overtime at work nap haha.

that definitely sounds like a use for the hitch, hopefully your stuff isn't over the weight limit haha.

Back