Function & Form Type II - "Group Buy Special" August Only!!!

NASOHC

Reaction score
I did not post this on the normal thread since this is a "group buy special" approved by Cody "Wildman" for 6GA. Function & Form is grateful for the previous 6GA business and is extending this special offer out to me to help more of you get your cars hooked up.

Here's your chance to own one of the best selling coil-over kits out there. Function & Form is a reputable company with excellent customer service background offering a superior quality suspension kit - best bang for your buck! Please, read rules below.

Submit your comments below please.

"Type One" and "Type Two" thread here:: http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13950

"Type Two.5" thread here: http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29678

Keep thread clean... This thread is for buyer's list only, PM me questions or visit above links.

Type II's have a 12/8 spring rate - Normally $885 shipped!

AUGUST ONLY - Only Need Minimum of 5 people... SAVE an additional $100!!!

That's $795 shipped for a "Type Two" kit!!!

Not Valid on "Type One" Kits. $50 off can be discounted from "Type Two.5" kits as well.

Will ship out Sept. 1st, 2010
Corrected, Sorry for the confusion.

Front Spring Rate: 12
Rear Spring Rate: 8

BUYERS'S LIST

1.F23A1AT (paid)
2.Jaron001 (paid)
3.CanadianEh48
4.SilverAggie (paid)

ADDITIONAL SPECS:
32 stage adjustable dampening adjustments
Height Adjustable
Steel construction of lower mounts for maximum strength
McPherson strut piston size 50mm
Double Wishbone piston size 43mm

zisr2v.jpg

Will also fit 01 Acura TL!!!

All Accord models 90-08

If you have friends with other vehicle applications that F&F offers, I can do those too!

6GA SPECIAL - PayPal or Cash - PM me your order.

In Stock... no waiting... great product!

Local peeps: Same price, incl. taxes though :D

RULES: I'll need names of potential buyers so I can update list on this 1st thread post. Once 5 people have confirmed, those first 5 people will have to send their payment within 3 days. All those other purchasing will need to make payment as they get added to list. I think it's a simple way to secure this Group Buy asap and get everyone a great deal come end-of-month.

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
What's with the Nov. 1 ship date? Are they on back order that long or is that just for this group buy?

NASOHC

Reaction score
gahhh deng it! what if i trade in my Type 1s and get the type twos? yeah?:boink:

What's with the Nov. 1 ship date? Are they on back order that long or is that just for this group buy?

.......damn.......

I can haz $50 back??

:deal:

Sorry fellas, it's for new purchases only. Thanks to those who already bought, they decided to extend this offer for us during this month for those who haven't but I need to gather at least 5 people to get this deal.

Sorry, Sept. 1st is the ship date scheduled for all ordered kits since this is a group buy. They are in stock! :)

Last edited:

Roadrage

Reaction score
dang!! cash flow isnt flowing like it used to. if it was id be on it in a heartbeat. those of you who get the deal are some lucky folks...ive been trying to get some for the longest..but everytime i get ready something else comes along. (family,work) best of luck.

F23A1AT

Reaction score
VERY tempting! Just curious though why would they take a month to ship out if the sale ends in august?

Back