goodbye accord

accord2loud

Reaction score
yep the new ones are dsg. dsg i have to admit are some badass auto trans.

however i think its kinda lame tha other coutries offers this model as a stick

Daheavyking

Reaction score
Good luck on your R32. I worked at a volkswagen dealer. They are fun cars to drive but change those ignition coils asap. There's a open canpaign for them. They catch fire

Daheavyking

Reaction score
???? even the newer ones???:eh:

No. Only the ones that only come automatic. There is no 2010/2011 R32. The latest R32 is plagued with the coil problem. The 2.5 Rabbit also. Open campaignes on coils and the gasket that goes around the air filter. Also heatshields on Touregs. Once you complete the campaignes, the car is solid. They have a valve inside the exhaust that makes it sound like its gargling when you accelerate! Sweet stock mod!

accord2loud

Reaction score
No. Only the ones that only come automatic. There is no 2010/2011 R32. The latest R32 is plagued with the coil problem. The 2.5 Rabbit also. Open campaignes on coils and the gasket that goes around the air filter. Also heatshields on Touregs. Once you complete the campaignes, the car is solid. They have a valve inside the exhaust that makes it sound like its gargling when you accelerate! Sweet stock mod!

the R32 are made every 4 years. your talking bout the flapper mod lol seen it but im not gonna do that. the 2012 is comming out and it looks gross.

Back