You might be a ricer if....

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
If you have yellow head light bulbs.

If you have a fart can muffler.

If you would rather get ground control coilover sleeves, over a nice full coilover set because you get lower on ground controls.

If you payed full price for a AEM v2 intake on your accord.

If you hang objects off of your rear tow hook.

If you defend yourself in this thread.

GC's that are paired up with the right struts are a great setup better than a lot of full coilovers :eh:

You might be a ricer if you talk a lot on this site but don't actually know what you're talking about

Last edited:

1slosedan

Reaction score
GC's that are paired up with the right struts are a great setup better than a lot of full coilovers :eh:

You might be a ricer if you talk a lot on this site but don't actually know what you're talking about

Really? Like GCs with Tokicos? Just out of curiosity, what full coilovers are they better than? I am talking about in the Accord world, not the entire import scene. So I am thinking Ksport/Omnipower/Tein/FF2. I would say those are the 4 main players in the accord scene.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
You might be a ricer if I can beat you in a race using my cruise control button with my seat heater on...

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Really? Like GCs with Tokicos? Just out of curiosity, what full coilovers are they better than? I am talking about in the Accord world, not the entire import scene. So I am thinking Ksport/Omnipower/Tein/FF2. I would say those are the 4 main players in the accord scene.

And I'm saying GC/ good strut setup are a better quality (except tein)/ performance suspension setup than all the cheap coilovers like the ones you've mentioned.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

So you might say Koni's with GC sleeves are garbage?

Then you mention Ksport/Omni/Tien/FF2.

:dumb:

GC w/ Tokicos are a great set up if you only want to be lowered 1.25"-2".

1slosedan

Reaction score
And I'm saying GC/ good strut setup are a better quality (except tein)/ performance suspension setup than all the cheap coilovers like the ones you've mentioned.

Honestly, that is hard to read. But I think your saying that GC and a decent strut is better than cheap coilovers? Eh, I really don't feel like having the 6thgenaccord.com random kid picking argument of the day now. Your right, GC roolz.

1slosedan

Reaction score
So you might say Koni's with GC sleeves are garbage?

Then you mention Ksport/Omni/Tien/FF2.

:dumb:

GC w/ Tokicos are a great set up if you only want to be lowered 1.25"-2".

Oh my God. No. I was asking if that's what he meant when he said when he said GC with a decent strut.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Oh boy, lets argue on the internet some more. Also, lets not bring up quality of manufacturing or ride, lets strictly base it on looks and bright colors. Coilovers make you cooler, no getting around it. Matt, you're totally an idiot.

Back