Lets help Matt (AllGOnoSHOW) fix his car in time for I.A.!!!

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
By now we all know what Matt has been going through with his car being destroyed by hail and all of the problems that arose thereafter. Chris (RedRyder) approached me the other day saying he wanted to help, and I agreed.

We now want to try and lift Matt's spirits a bit and show him that karma DOES exist and if you do the right thing, and do good things for people, it will all come back around. We (6thgenaccord.com) are trying to raise money to help Matt make the repairs needed to his car. The goal is to have the car fixed in time Import Alliance in Nashville Tennessee the weekend of July 16th, 2011. Whatever you can contribute will help. If you don't have any money to give, but have some body parts for an 01-02 Coupe (fenders, hood, trunk, etc) that you can part with I'm sure that would help a lot as well.

I’m going to let this run for two weeks, at which point I will give him whatever money is raised. Even if it isn’t a lot, I know every little bit will help.

Donations can be sent via PayPal to [email protected], but please send them as a gift to avoid the 3% PayPal fee.

On behalf of Chris, myself and the rest of the 6GA staff, thank you for your continued support. Things like this are what make 6GA what it is!

UPDATE: 5/6/2011 @ 3:20pm

I've got some news!!

Tim, our site sponsor from OEMAcuraParts.com & HondaAcuraPlanet has agreed to donate a hood for Matts car. Only stipulation to this is that we buy the rest of the parts he needs (both front fenders, trunk lid and chrome trim) from him at 25% off list.

He is going to get me an itemized price list to see how much more we'll need to raise.

Right now we are at $190!!

UPDATE: 5/8/2011 @ 10:18am

Below I am posting a list of things we need from Tim with prices:

Right Front Fender - P/N: 60211-S82-A90ZZ - $165.04
Left Front Fender - P/N: 60261-S82-A90ZZ - $165.04
Trunk Lid ---------- P/N: 68500-S82-A92ZZ - $392.79
Hood -------------- P/N: 60100-S80-A90ZZ - Paid for by Tim and OEMAcuraParts.com

We also need the chrome trim that goes around the top of the windows, but I can't find it on the site.

We are at $244.50 right now so lets keep this going!

UPDATE: 5/9/2011 @ 10:14am

We are now up to $341.06. The odd amount is from converting CAD to US currency.

UPDATE: 5/12/2011 @ 9:36am

We are now at $376.40!

You guys are awesome!

UPDATE: 6/5/2011

From here on I am going to stop taking donations for Matt. If you haven't donated and would like too please send them to him directly via PayPal to [email protected].

I'm going to try and get a final tally together for the total amount raised by the end of the day today. You guys did awesome though!

129197143500990031.jpg

Last edited:

eggs

Reaction score
Glad to see the thread about this.. Everyone let's show everyone why 6GA is more of a family than a forum

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Again.......this is what 'family' is about.

We have come together for a variety of different causes in the past to help others, I don't see why the same won't happen for one of our own.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Derek...maybe cross post this on TAC? Not sure what the rules are like over there but if we could get a couple donation out of your members it would be worth it.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i already donated, and would again without a doubt but money is tight right now. my job starts the 16th and im getting a separate check the 14th, so ill give more then.

slowrider87

Reaction score
Happy to help. I used to live in tornado alley. Never had damages that extreme but did have a tree limb take out the hood and headlight on my 5th g. Didn't have a job, so that sucked. Can't imagine what this will cost. But if it was me, is be stoked to high heaven to receive even a dime unasked for. So 6GA... let's make matts day!

Back