attempting "hella-flush" fitment

Millz

Reaction score
Oh hey guys, got a quick question thats been on my mind lately.

I am thinking of swapping my car back to stock springs and shocks, but want the "hella flush" look that ive been seeing online lately but with my OEM wheels. I really dig the style.

So my question is:

How many positive degrees of camber would i need for the top of my tire to align flush with the fender?

And I know what you're thinking, and before you say anything let me tell you this - I WILL NOT be cutting the springs. My friend just got a job at a cement yard and he says when his dad's away on lunch I can come by and grab as many bags as I need for free.

It's a little weird, but his dad's a freaking jerk, he took away his Xbox-Live and WOW subscription for the summer, so fuck him.

Thanks, I love this site!

LunaccorD

Reaction score
i dont blame him $60 for a live account now! PSSSSHHHH i called to cancel and they dropped mine to $40 :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Good call, parents suck a$$. My parents didn't want me to mod my car cuz I refuse to get a job (I'm only 18!!), so I put cyanide in their morning coffee yo! It was mad tyte!!

Now I just gotsta rob enough mini-marts to buy some rotas!

Last edited:

kwak123

Teehee
Reaction score
Last edited:

Millz

Reaction score
Im just gonna stop responding to Red Ryder cause hes the biggest ****ing troll on here.

yeah not cool on bashing the parents man... they put up with your sh1t too right? but anyways, you sure you want positive camber..? that'll look like this

http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/images/wheeltravel/camber_wheel_travel.JPG

but idk.. i'm assuming you'd want
http://www.stanceiseverything.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/accord8.jpg

.. you're not gonna get that with stock springs/struts bud..

people are always using neg. camber for this look, i really wanna think positive in this case and do something that hasn't been done yet

well i figure if i throw 10-15 bags of cement in my trunk and 10-15 throughout the cabin of my car ill get pretty damn close to 0 wheelgap

my mom wont freaking pay for my car anymore so i have to sell some parts because I wanna go drinking this weekend

Back