Richard's '02 V6 Coupe EX-L

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: Sil2DrV6's 2002 Accord Coupe EX-L (56k sry)

・Upgraded electronics section (Product review will be posted in future.)
・Replaced an old pic with one taken in July 2012 (One of my favorites: leaf-framed.)
・Displayed dates of pics taken & listed them in chronological order
・Slightly revised mod list

Hope it became cleaner. :coffee:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

God, those wheels. Beautiful
Thanks. :) Btw, these are probably the easiest mesh wheels to clean lol.

----------------------

Updated OP w/ new pics of the year '13, and revised the list.:peace:

EDIT: One of the pics I took at that time. Haven't had a chance to explain 'n show how / why I got my black vinyl rear window film, so here it is. (Ended up being the visor, in order to film the "dot matrix" section above the defroster lines, w/o having air bubbles .)
DSC_0308__zps888e3007.jpg

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score

How have I missed this thread? LOL. Car looks really top notch man. I envy it. I really do. I had a number of SSM coupes lined up before my DEP one came along. If I would've known they came with black interior, I would've gone with the SSM.

You're gonna have a PM in a few as I have many questions, lol.

I really spent some time going through everything and trying to imagine it. I like the little things like the slip pads and retractable USB cord. Yours, and Chris' car, really do further my envy for the wingless. Pure beauty. Good job.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

How have I missed this thread? LOL. Car looks really top notch man. I envy it. I really do. I had a number of SSM coupes lined up before my DEP one came along. If I would've known they came with black interior, I would've gone with the SSM.

You're gonna have a PM in a few as I have many questions, lol.

I really spent some time going through everything and trying to imagine it. I like the little things like the slip pads and retractable USB cord. Yours, and Chris' car, really do further my envy for the wingless. Pure beauty. Good job.
I actually noticed your comment, after I got your PM lol. Thank you very much. It means a lot to me.

I wanted to get the black interior, but my original intention was getting NHBP. I was a newbie to 6gen back in '07, and I didn't know SSM's came w/ black interior(charcoal to be precise) at that time. But it changed my whole idea when I met this SSM.

As a side note, I didn't even bother to buy a brand new 7.5gen coupe. Not even a bit. THAT'S HOW MUCH I LIKE OUR 6GENS TO THIS DATE! :rock:

As for the wingless topic, it's kindda funny that I was actually thinking about having an OEM trunk spoiler after I bought this car lol. As the proverb says, "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence," people often seek things they cannot reach. This is very true in regards to our OEM wings imo.

-------------------------
Updated OP w/ underlined sections.

Last edited:

bennie0707

Reaction score
Re: (1/13/2013 New pix added) Sil2DrV6's 2002 Accord Coupe EX-L (56k sry)

Hey man
got a question on the pics from the back of your car is see that the light is in the middle of your trunk is also shining did yu do that yourself i really like it
Your car looks real nice
grtz bennie

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Hey man
got a question on the pics from the back of your car is see that the light is in the middle of your trunk is also shining did yu do that yourself i really like it
Your car looks real nice
grtz bennie
Thanks for the compliment. Middle of my trunk? You mean my trunk taillights?←
These are factory, and all of our coupes light this way though. (Or, maybe I'm not really following what you mean... :thinking:)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Of all the coupes on here, this has to be one of my favorite ones. It's not that much is done to it either, it just looks beautiful.

On a side note, I will be trying your DIY on Plasti-dipping my chrome window trim. Just throwing that out there

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Of all the coupes on here, this has to be one of my favorite ones. It's not that much is done to it either, it just looks beautiful.

On a side note, I will be trying your DIY on Plasti-dipping my chrome window trim. Just throwing that out there
Thanks again, man. I'm honored. :)

Alright, sounds good. If you do it in a right way, they will come out nice and strong. Mine has been almost 5 months, but they're still holding strong to this date. ← (No such changes from the last 4 pics.) Good luck & have fun. ;)

--------------------

Updated OP.

bennie0707

Reaction score

Thanks for the compliment. Middle of my trunk? You mean my trunk taillights?←
These are factory, and all of our coupes light this way though. (Or, maybe I'm not really following what you mean... :thinking:)

Yes your trunk taillights opened it 2day and i have to connect it thans man

Back