Roll Call: Tri-State Area Members! (Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts)

Which State Are You From?

• Total voters

j03y787

Reaction score
Re: Roll Call: Tri-State Area Members! (Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts)[Vermont

picture.php

this site is confusing lol joe here from boston

j03y787

Reaction score
Re: Roll Call: Tri-State Area Members! (Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts)[Vermont

picture.php
how do i post on here wtf

Narftastic

Reaction score

you already did 3 times :thinking:

justin_l_

Reaction score

Justin from southern maine here.

gearhed85

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm Kyle. Been lurking a bit to checkout everything. I'm in Central NH 30 minutes north of Concord. Have an 02 EX Sedan. 5 speed. Leather. Moonroof. Love it. Hopefully meet some others in the area.

I'm hoping to get to Honda fest in June. Be a fun ride to do with others if they are up for it.

Joshfish9182

Reaction score
Making my forum account a bit late as I picked up my new baby about 2 weeks ago. She's a 99 Accord EX V6 sedan. She's my first project car and it's in questionable condition but I have full intention of making her beautiful again. When I bought it it was running but not driving due to a seized rear brake, the battery was dead and the engine was surging with an egr flow insufficient code. Cleaned out the intake manifold passage and that didn't help. My buddy came over with an impact gun to blast off the egr valve bolts (which were about as seized as bolts can be) so later today I'm gonna inspect the actual valve and clean the other side of the passage. Replaced the battery and cracked the positive terminal which I replaced the next day. The brake bolts were quite a chore but I replaced the caliper and the rotor, autozone gave me the wrong pads so I'm going back there later today. Curremt issues I'm currently scratching my head about include: a blue unconnected harness in the bottom left of the trunk, muddy power steering fluid(probably gonna just change it and see if the problem persists) and when it runs the engine bay has this really loud whooshing noise. Difficult to describe it just sounds like air rushing and make the car loud. Think it might be the ac compressor but I'm not sure (a/c works fine). I'm coming over from the Subaru Forester forums, a car which I fully stand by and am still pretty annoyed that my insurance totaled, but oh well. The accords gonna be a nice summer driver. I've decided to refinish it red and I recently picked up some Kong flatlines to put on it. Excited to be part of the community, Vtec rules, happy according everyone :)

joeynics93

Reaction score
I'm a member from Mass. Haven't made a build page yet because I don't have a laptop and don't know how to put up pictures yet but a turbo build is in the process.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back