Akingkhan

Reaction score
Re: I thought I would share with you all

Some 1s been watching green lantern

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Thats pretty cool. how'd you do that?
They are all poured by only hand (free-pour), except for the chocolate wavy lines with a tooth pick.
Thanx!
Very holiday/wintery looking.

I love making patterns in ****
Thank you. During this season, I get nothing but hot drinks, which means it takes more time to make them instead of making something iced. :ughrun:

Ahaha, I thought of doing that sometimes lol.
make an accord! haha
Now, that's gonna be a tough one. I'll try this oneday! ;)
They say a person's true creativity is revealed in the the things they do that have no bearing on the task at hand. lol

Cool lookin, you should go on a cooking show! haha
That's very interesting to hear. Good to know.

Thanks, man. Haha. My speech is gonna sound horrible, if I ever go on a show lol.
Ahh teach me ! Haha
Youtube FTW! That's how I began teaching myself in the beginning lol.
1. acquire toothpick.
2. draw in foam.
3. :lolrun:
Yes. Some of the designs are done by a toothpick, and those ones take more than 5 seconds to complete (about 10~20sec. and that's a pretty long time before serving). I unfortunately don't do those a lot b/c the place I work is always busy...
thats a good trick to impress the ladies the morning after.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9zigzhmvi1rwizmzo2_1280.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Haha. I know what you mean, man. Chicks dig these kind of stuff, especially if it's their first time seeing one of these. (Especially, ones with hearts & smily faces. ;))
[quote="Brad2274, post: 962106"]that's actually really cool, id write stuff in the foam for teh ladies, theyd love that :naughty:
but you've opened a strange door my friend, some member is gonna post pictures of what he's been crocheting lately and expect positive not-calling-him-gay-and-still-a-virgin feedback :lawl:[/QUOTE]
Ahaha! I might have opened that door for them lol.
[quote="LeAccord, post: 962109"]Lol but aren't some designs made by the way you pour the milk in?
[quote="Sketch o5, post: 962110"]probably, i don't know. i'm not skilled in that craft, haha.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Yep, usually Rosetta (leaf/tree looking) and heart is by just pouring milk in. It's called "Free-pouring latte art".;)

Well, thank you for your kind comments, guys. I've been keeping my "About Me" section at the User CP in a mysterious way somehow, but my occupation is revealed now. :action-smiley-042:

If you ever visit Seattle in the future, PM me. I'll make a good cup of coffee. ;)

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score

So...you're a Barista, huh?

Nice skills.

Always cool to see what else people do that isn't car related.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^Yes, sir. Being for 6 years (about the same time since I started modding my car.)←Everyday is a learning day on both of these.

Thanks. I wonder who else is a braista on 6GA. I might be the only one, b/c I don't know of any baristas around me who like modding cars. I guess it's a unique combo lol.

BBMF00accord

Reaction score

Those are pretty good man..I used to do these all the time back in the day when I worked for starbucks but I no longer have access to an espresso machine and a steam wand haha

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Those are pretty good man..I used to do these all the time back in the day when I worked for starbucks but I no longer have access to an espresso machine and a steam wand haha
^Yey, there is a former barista here.:) Thanks, man. To my knowledge, baristas at Starbucks don't offer latte art, but I guess there are some exceptions, or maybe long time ago like you said.

Back