window tint removal

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
haha, i just discovered that site last week. hes got so much useful info on there. a definite must-read :)

white03sedan

Reaction score
i found this site when removing the tint off my legend, it was a pain in the *** on the rear window tho..but looked better then purple bubble tint!

DaAccord98

Reaction score
i dont think theres any science on takin tints off all u need is 2 get a blade and pull of a lil corner and ur good and just pull the rest

Nemo619

Reaction score
DaAccord98 said:
i dont think theres any science on takin tints off all u need is 2 get a blade and pull of a lil corner and ur good and just pull the rest

That would apply for all the windows execpt for the rear. Black trash bag, windex(amonia), and sun. That way don't risk damaging the rear defroster with a blade. Although, for the other windows, I like to use 000 or 0000 steel wool and soapy water. Take razor to the corner and peel back, then after I remove the tint, I go over it with soapy water and steel wool to make sure all the adhesive is up and off the glass.

DaAccord98

Reaction score
Nemo619 said:
That would apply for all the windows execpt for the rear. Black trash bag, windex(amonia), and sun. That way don't risk damaging the rear defroster with a blade. Although, for the other windows, I like to use 000 or 0000 steel wool and soapy water. Take razor to the corner and peel back, then after I remove the tint, I go over it with soapy water and steel wool to make sure all the adhesive is up and off the glass.

thats good too...i 4got to mention the water wit soap 2 clean up the adhesive stuff

Back