retrofit headlight

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the b/s/t at hidplanet is just like any online forum...you can get ripped off and it does happen :( there is a feedback forum as well, and you can tell who is reputable and who is not. if in doubt, ask around...that site is always my next stop after this one :)

accordc1

Reaction score
yea i gonna try if not gotta use someones projectors i think i might use the tsx those looked pretty nice is possible to make the hids blue? instead of the one they have?

Nemo619

Reaction score
accordc1 said:
yea i gonna try if not gotta use someones projectors i think i might use the tsx those looked pretty nice is possible to make the hids blue? instead of the one they have?

what do you mean make them blue?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i think he means make the beam blue...

dont do it. the more color the bulb has, the more worthless it becomes. if you want more blue, the only bulb you should get is the philips ultinon 6000k. otherwise, the cheap bulbs on the market are junk. but be prepared to pay for the ultinons...theyre $200-250 a pair and pretty hard to find.

accordc1

Reaction score
oh alrigh tthanks. Well i bought a set of s2k headlights for 500 bucks. Gonna go try retrofit them pretty soon.

Back