Foggy Headlights...

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
so me and my friend (he has a passat) but we both have a problem with our headlights....his is worse but i would still like to know how to clear up the headlights...its like foggy/blurry....can anyone help me out with this? i was thinkin maybe polishin them but ive tried it before on my dad's truck headlights and it didnt seem to make that much of a difference to me....anybody got any ideas? greatly appreciated if u guys can....

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Mothers Plastic Polish

Meguiar's Plastic X

Headlight polishing kit at the auto parts store

There's a lot out there if you look.

xluben

Reaction score
ryan s said:
is there something on the inside, like oxidation?

yeah, after i opened mine up to clean them i realized the reflectors were really tarnished and the lenses were hazy :(

ebineezer

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
Mothers Plastic Polish

Meguiar's Plastic X

Headlight polishing kit at the auto parts store

There's a lot out there if you look.

my headlight got scratched up in an accident, do you think this will help, along with some wet sanding?

dynasty

Reaction score
Meguiar's Plastic X helps a lot! rub as hard as you can to get the best results. i don't really trust wet sanding very much.

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
jdm what kind of cloth/applicator did u use? i tried the powerball the other day and it did ok....i think ill try rubbing it down good...

dynasty

Reaction score
00blackedaccord said:
jdm what kind of cloth/applicator did u use? i tried the powerball the other day and it did ok....i think ill try rubbing it down good...

i used my microfiber cloth would work best since you have to rub hard to make the lent or dust to come off.

Back