What'd you do to your accord today?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Went and looked at another accord as a daily. 230k, total base model. Needs a clutch and an ignition cylinder. Whole front end is wrecked, but still drives. Also looked at the coupe today lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Finally installed my coupe bumper. I need to do a few things to get it to fit better but I have just had it with damn bumper. It has more problems than Jay Z. Honestly thinking about buying a different oem aftermarket bumper if I can't get this one to fit aswell as I would like. I purchased this bumper from a local shop called Certifit. A shop my dad worked for awhile ago bought from them all the time and never had any issues. Anyone that has purchased an oem aftermarket can you send me a link to one that worked great for you? I'll take some pictures of it. It looks good and you can't really notice what's wrong unless I tell you but I know it's there and it really really bothers me. I'll provide picture of what's wrong tomorrow
image2_zpse331f292.jpg

But the good news is I painted my glovebox to match my door panels. I need to paint the middle section of my dash. I'll hopefully
paint that soon. Maybe Memorial Day weekend so I have plenty of time. Daily driven project car...

image1_zps9146b6e2.jpg

Last edited:

DizzyP

Reaction score
Got call from insurance. They offered me $50 to not replace the muffler since its cosmetic and only can be seen when under the car, and $200 to not fix the dent the jack stand made under the rear seat. He said that is also cosmetic and cannot be felt when sitting down do I took both. My deductible is $250 so I am nothing out of pocket. AND they are replacing both rotors and brake pads. I told him I have all that stuff new in box at the house but he didn't want them so I get a free brake job! I was very specific about the parts, no organic pads and such. He was fine with my wants. So far Geico has been awesome to work with on this claim.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Went to SB b/c they had a lil happy hr.

Wifey had the brown one, and the lady between the cups had some 87 octane.

IMAG5218_zps9fpzoaqh.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Cleaned and waxed a pair of BNIB side underspoilers. :love: And the 6.5gen rear bumper trim piece. Front lip is getting 3M Ventureshield, hope to get it back this week.

WP_20150503_19_54_15_Pro.jpg

I gave the front of the underspoilers some 3M Paint Defender. I never knew this, but since these were new they had a red film on the front area that faces the front tire, to keep it from getting scratched. It only had partial coverage though.

WP_20150503_19_31_35_Pro.jpg

Finally installed my coupe bumper...

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t31/Jordan_Harmston/Mobile%20Uploads/image1_zps9146b6e2.jpg[IMG][/quote]

Dark picture is dark. But looks good, hope you can get the bumper to fit as you'd like.

Last edited:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I need to take some rollers soon...

Chris, I got the bumper issue fixed and updated my member's ride with a couple pictures.

School board is having a teacher walk out on Friday so I get a three day weekend. Looks like I'm going to paint my dash this weekend.

Back