Darianjr1's 1999 White Accord coupe(4/18/12)--56K Lots of new photos

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Re: Darianjr1's 1999 Accord coupe EX

I never seen it , ima have to googgle it lol
Lol yea or bodykits.com

i dunno man im thinking mabey they blew out or something..i dont get alooot of bounce but when im on the highway and go threw dips i can feel it and most of the time if they are big enough i hit my frame :(

or mabey its just me and i prefer super stiff suspension...i wish they were so stiff they felt like not even having suspenion lol..i dont want any bounce at all
lol i know how you feel i mean mines feel exactly like that until I hit something really hard ie manholes or road constructions bumps

damn you need camber kits so you can adjust that camber asapppp bro lol and then go lower because those wheels are not looking how they should look right now because of the height of the car but im sure youve heard that a million times already.
lol yea bro that is definitely my next mod and i mean it low as hell though in person I just need a better camera theres really no finger gap at all in the front or back but what i really need is rolled fenders and someone to help me but thanks though

elcatrachito14

Reaction score

lol oh man it is which law is that you know how va has so many for no reason this freakin anti-tuner state and how is that illegal but i dont see how it is cause today i was freakin out when a cop pulled up to me but all he did was smile and wave :rock:

Well they say that your wheels are not supposed come out your side fender and if they do, then you have to put some fender flares. But however ive seen a lot of people with really hard core offset wheels that some of them, cops have been a Dick to them about it.

Darianjr1

Reaction score

Well they say that your wheels are not supposed come out your side fender and if they do, then you have to put some fender flares. But however ive seen a lot of people with really hard core offset wheels that some of them, cops have been a Dick to them about it.

lol please remind me to not ever make my way around roanoke you should see the tuners here 350z with 11.5 and much much more crazy Im in miltary area they mostly leave us alone and I live right beside the speedway racetrack which i might make my way to tonight

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score

lol please remind me to not ever make my way around roanoke you should see the tuners here 350z with 11.5 and much much more crazy Im in miltary area they mostly leave us alone and I live right beside the speedway racetrack which i might make my way to tonight
yorktown cops are dicks too, they gave my boy a ticket for his camber

elcatrachito14

Reaction score

Yeah they suck over here, they will pull you over for no reason and they will find any stupid s*** to give you a ticket dude.

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
Re: Darianjr1's 1999 White Accord coupe EX(9/21/11) Updated with old car

Looks good, what kind of rims on the white accord?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Lovin the newer white one soo much man, way cleaner too! Keep up the progress!

Darianjr1

Reaction score

yorktown cops are dicks too, they gave my boy a ticket for his camber
yea i know i dont even cross that line i go around lol

Yeah they suck over here, they will pull you over for no reason and they will find any stupid s*** to give you a ticket dude.
yea they can be like that here too around the end of the month which i might be stayin inside for til then lol

Looks good, what kind of rims on the white accord?
its on the 1st page privat legende their enkei's special version of wheels some bs like that

Lovin the newer white one soo much man, way cleaner too! Keep up the progress!
;) thanks bro me too and I wont be going down that rice patty way either

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I think the car would look better with the fenders rolled and if it was lower. Those wheels are poking a bit too much imo. Still a huge improvement over the old car though, keep up the good work.

Darianjr1

Reaction score

I think the car would look better with the fenders rolled and if it was lower. Those wheels are poking a bit too much imo. Still a huge improvement over the old car though, keep up the good work.

yea im so tryin to learn the fender rolling youtubing it up over here and i wanna go low to do flo lmfao:tgf: but yea i did the slammed test and im close to the credit card about a finger and a half lol:goyou:

Back