WTB: Lowering springs

wsdrummer06

Reaction score
As title says... Lowering spring for a 99 4yl sedan. Just give me what you have and a price shipped to 01089

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You'll want aftermarket shocks to pair with lowering springs.

Last edited:

wsdrummer06

Reaction score
I'm already on coil overs. Just sick of having to be careful everywhere I go and would rather have some reasonable springs for the look. I realize I could raise up my coil overs but I'd rather just sell them and make some money

Varnell

Reaction score
Be careful everywhere you go? How low are you? You should be careful driving any car. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people bottom out their brand new cars at stock heights because they didn't slow down enough for speed bumps.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
But if you do sell your coilovers I'd be interested if the price is right. I have damper stage 2 struts that would do well with lowering springs if you want to trade and I can add cash

Jordan_H

Reaction score
What springs are on them?

Right now I just have cheap eBay sleeves so I could "low". But even with the eBay sleeves the car rides fairly well. I even had cut springs in the front when I first bought the car. (Previous owner did this not me) and the ride was fairly stiff and not bouncy.

Back