Any Jacksonville locals?

spiggons420

Reaction score
Hey everyone, from searching it doeant seem like there are many folks from the Jacksonville area on this site... any one local to the 904 or nearby? Id love to get a meet going or schedulea cruise... always seems so cool.whem u see a group of car enthusiasts cruisin...

Also, i wrnt cruising solo the other night and came across a crotch rocket going 85ish, i lull up next to him, chilled, then let that throaty jseries roar!! We proceeded to cruise for a few miles at 105+.. when i got over to take my exit he gabe me the thumbs up.. made me feel good about how my baby performed haha :)

Brad2274

Reaction score
haven't seen any members from jacksonville, im sure there's a few, although ill be a jacksonville member in 28 days, transferring to UNF if that counts :lawl:

you know about Auto Combine coming up on the 10th right? ill probably be there

flowhard

Reaction score
I live in Tampa, but I'm in gainesville quite frequently and would be up for meeting somewhere and taking a drive.

Brad2274

Reaction score
^where at down south?

im at unf now ad im going to the weekly meets under the bridge every saturday like 9-12, it was packed tonight, even had a food truck, motorized drift trike, and no cops! watching people leave was fun. But havent seen any other 6th gens yet, just one stanced 7gen sedan :/

Back