a couple pics for yall....

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Huh, I didn't know that. And, I didn't know you're getting married either. Congrats, man. :) When the time comes, be sure to add those "Just Married!" things on your car. :naughty:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Bout time you posted some pics, looks really nice. But I'd rather see some clean, non-extreme angled photos where I can actually look at your car lol.

Shadow1

Reaction score
^ Huh, I didn't know that. And, I didn't know you're getting married either. Congrats, man. :) When the time comes, be sure to add those "Just Married!" things on your car. :naughty:

Yeah. We'll be driving her car. Haha. No cans here. Lol. Annoying after about 3min. And thanks for the congrats.

Bout time you posted some pics, looks really nice. But I'd rather see some clean, non-extreme angled photos where I can actually look at your car lol.

Lol. My bad homie. Ill take some better pics later this week. Gotta buy an SD card for the camera and wipe the dust off. Wasnt too keen on taking pics til i got a set of rims at least. Lol. But ill get some pics later this week. Do a good photo shoot.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
It's all good, I like what I see. Would just like to see more.

And congrats on gettin hitched. Married life is pretty cool with the right person. :)

Shadow1

Reaction score
It's all good, I like what I see. Would just like to see more.

And congrats on gettin hitched. Married life is pretty cool with the right person. :)

QFT, especially ladies who can understand and/or ignore us how we spend $$$ & time on cars. :naughty:

Haha. Thing is she understands me spending money on it. Just has to be after the wedding tho. Lol. After we get a bouse next year, i plan to mod her car too. Lol. Just a lip, lowering springs and rims. Thats about it tho. Might do it before then.

Back